to live is to die...

Monday, January 16, 2006

CONSPIRACY!!


CONSPIRACY!

Conspiracy means – Plot, plan, scheme.

I don’t put 100% on trust to people around me. Truly I said below 50%. It may look I’m a kera sumbang or selfish or Buruk Sangka. But it’s a negative act to achieve positive result for me. I don’t wanna know about others people opinion about what this thought. Go f**k ur self la. Maybe people around me which is pretend like a saint or Dalai Lama thinking they the holly people who don’t have any sin or God apologize all of their previous or becoming sin see and thought me as a fuking guy, hope they know themselves first. (Please refer to picture below – GET TO KNOW YOURSELF.)
Every single or 0.00001 X 10² second I felt like a thousand dagger and knives pointing at me waiting for me to do a fault or wrong and SWOOSH! – hit me (again?). Why I wrote the title – CONSPYRACY. There are a lot of conspiracies around me. I don’t know weather its true or not but better I be careful of my step then follow their plan flow. I don’t want to get trap or be a victim of a dirty game. So I also start a plot and plan to get out and how to counter attack. This is how I feel like Jason Borne. Framed by his trusted friend. Don’t say it isn’t fair coz justice is lost, rapped and gone. They play dirty, I play dirty also.
How do you know u are a victim or will be a victim of conspiracy? First, use your sense. Much you live in this earth much you have sense to detect this dirty game unless you are a very stupid dam dam or a scumbag. You will feel the different of aura between you and the betray people when you meet or hang out with them. In front of you, he/she will pretend as your friend or your saviour but the otherside of him he is the biggest culprit on earth. Or you can say it Talam Dua Muka or Babi bermuka anjing. This people are very dangerous. When you feel one of you have potential to be like this, avoid them but beware, don’t make any drastic movement to him because it will trap you and make you really look guilty. Stay with him but slowly ignore him. Don’t tell him any progress of your life, work or personal in detail. Its better lie to him rather than you keep talking about the truth.
Second, make your zoom wider. Look at other people they liaise. Its may give you the clue to the mastermind of the conspiracy. Sometime you can see and heard they talking at your back. Don’t easily get mad. Act like nothing happen coz if they think you don’t know about their plot it is very easy for you to smell their plan. Remember not to interrupt them while they whispering behind you. Just listen carefully. Maybe you can get a clue.
Third, be a sleeping giant. Don’t be an eruption of supervolcano when you know (in this matter you still don’t know the truth yet but as a self conclusion you will take it as a 75% true.) there are conspiracy on you. Prepare yourself with a fact as a weapon when they start to down you. In this situation you will find yourself fighting alone. Nobody will be on your side.
In my situation, I’m still in second phase. For those who tried to play dirty on me please forget it coz I KNOW IT YOU F**KING B@5T@RD! and for those who think I’m crazy coz watching too much movie, please check your life coz it gonna happen to u or already happened… beware

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I think you watched too much of Baik Punya Cilok.

joking only. don't trust me...

3:28 PM

 
Blogger kookabooras said...

i will trust but in a low percentage hahaha.

5:21 PM

 
Blogger ladynina said...

hmm... mari kita tgk.. lepas tgk nt, sama tak view you on that particular film.. heehee !

12:29 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home