to live is to die...

Sunday, March 19, 2006

i was kidnapped

yes. its true.. its about over 1 month i dont blog. Yeah, i miss to write. But... i dont have chance to do it. Why? because i was kidnapped. Maybe u all will say im crazy or ting tong but believe me. Let me story story to u start from the start:

One day, i dont remember what is the date, when i was walking to my car at office parking lot, i heard a loud of BANG behind me. i thought it was a car accident. But when looked at back, theres a huge light. very bright. i felt like hypnotized. I saw an alien. They took me to their UFO and bring me to their planet. after a month, they send me back to earth. Thats why i dont blog for a month.

finish.

Hehehehe.

6 Comments:

Blogger mafiaries said...

iyolah wan...
tapi lama gak aku tunggu ko blogging balik.
welcome back to earth!
huhuhuuh!

4:05 PM

 
Blogger ubisetela said...

so what did the aliens do to you? :)

*got here through AG's kecek*

2:21 PM

 
Blogger ladynina said...

have they brainwashed you? huhuhuhu.. dont come near me... it reminds me of 'species II'..

9:03 PM

 
Blogger kookabooras said...

Herman,
Tenkiu Man. Gua ade bwk balik souvenir dr alien nama $R%^!$@!%&*. die kirim salam.

Ubisetela,
They put me on their tv talk show and ask me why all the people on Earth killing each other.

Wlady,
Brainwashed?? nah! they took me to saloon and wash my hair. hehehe

10:51 AM

 
Blogger pye:rudz said...

nak kata hilang sebab main untuk brazil, world cup belum start pun...
tak alih2 bilang kena culik alien. aneh... ko main nyorok2 dalam longkang waktu senja eh? kehkehkeh
ride the wagon again bro!

11:43 PM

 
Blogger Aria_Lpkk said...

Popular jugak awk eh..heheh! Hi there, I was shock to c ur blog. hehe! So funny, even the way u type we can sense the laughter in it.

Good luck in u and maybe this is my first time saying to an artist, congrat to u and enjoy ur movie..

Im waiting here in Singapore. SUMO was I good movie full of motivation. Taking care

2:08 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home