to live is to die...

Thursday, July 13, 2006

UPDATE!



Sorry coz not update for soooooooo long. this time the alien did'nt kidnap me. hehehe. Im so busy and lazy to write. u know, when sometime u feel dont want to write, so dont write lah. hahaha. anyway, there's a lot of thing happen to me a few month. the most important thing happen is - i was 'kidnap' by somebody. yea, by someone who i love. we tie an engagement knot on 28th May 2006. I hope our 'jodoh' will last long forever.



picture me and my officemate in the middle of South China Sea


World Cup? i dont have any team to support. just watching and enjoy the beautiful of football.

Sugar? where the hell they hide the sugar huh??

Nation? I dont know there is conspiracy in our country. Hope Melayu bersatu.

economy? getting better.

work? become busier. more outdoor work.

social life? alhamdulillah...

so? what else you guys wanna know?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home